New post Update visit: New Lightroom 4 is Here! Learn it All!
Adobe has just announced its release of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 beta. I am really excited about the new features in this version of Lightroom. I would like to also introduce Chris Orwig photography instructor. Chris has just released his free new 2 hour training video on Photoshop Lightroom 4 Beta at Lynda.com. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is an elegant powerful photo organizing and editing tool that will improve your workflow. It is for both professional and advanced amateur photographers.
Lightroom 4 Beta
First, we’ll start with some of the new features on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Beta.
- Highlight and shadow recovery – Bring out the detail in the shadows and highlights more efficiently.
- New Tab – Create photo books – Easily create photo books with easy-to-use templates and then publish right from Lightroom to blurb or a PDF file.
- New Tab location-based organization – You can now organize your photos by GPS locations with GPS enabled cameras and display them in Lightroom on Google maps within the program.
- White balance brush – With the new white balance brush. You can now adjust the white balance of a specific area of your photograph.
- Local editing controls – You can now reduce noise to a targeted area of your photograph without affecting the rest of the photograph.
- New Tab expanded video support – easier organizing and viewing of videos plus adjusting exposure and trimming of video clips right within Lightroom.
- Soft proofing – Easily preview your images before they are printed.
- E-mail directly from Lightroom – You can now e-mail your photos directly from lightroom using the e-mail account of your choice.
With these new features Lightroom 4 will be an exciting new upgrade that is going to come out sometime in March 2012. But you don’t have to wait to try out Lightroom 4. You can Click Here to download the beta version of Lightroom 4 right now or you can Click Here to try out the current version of Lightroom 3.6
learn Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 with Chris Orwig
Chris Orwig one of my favorite authors at Lynda.com and has just released a new two-hour training video on Lightroom 4 beta. You can view the entire video tutorial series for free. Just Click Here to view the entire course or watch 2 introductory video bellow. Either way, this is a great way to try out Lynda.com for free and see why Chris Orwig is such a great instructor. Chris Orwig is a photographer and a teacher at the Brooks Institute of photography in Santa Barbara, California and has also produced 33 courses at Lynda.com. There are over 1000 courses at Lynda.com and a good majority of the courses our on photography, video editing, graphic design and many other business software titles.
The New Book Creation Tab
The New Video Tab